Decentralization of production is a crucial aspect of the post-industrial transition. With progress in material science, 3D printing, robotics, and AI, we can see how we can move manufacturing to the edge. In this episode, we will learn about how manufacturing is rapidly transforming.
Join Amar Hanspal, former co-CEO Autodesk and now Co-Founder and CEO of Bright Machines, an engine of disruption in manufacturing.
- Global outlook, the pandemic
- Automation challenges, trends
- Just-in-time customization
- Software-defined manufacturing
- The new Microfactories
- Neighborhood Microfactories
- Workforce challenges
- Manufacturing in 2030
- Investor implications
Submit your own questions during the event!
Who should attend?
- Board members and senior executives
- Investors (PE, VC, CVC, LP)
- Policymakers and policy advisors
Register to receive the recording.
Registrants will be added to our newsletter on the post-industrial transition and kept informed of future events.